Or, does your lipstick dry out your lips? Many lipsticks can leave lips looking dull, dry, and cracked after only a couple hours leaving you to make several trips to the powder room to re-apply your lipcolor.
Personally, I don't have time to be worrying about how my lipcolor looks throughout the day and I was serisouly disgusted when I looked at the ingredients list of my previous lipstick. I was so annoyed with these silly problems.
Now, I use Bare Minerals 100% Natural Lipcolor. Bare Minerals 100% Natural Lipcolor is creamy and long-lasting. It is made from only the best all-natural ingredients. That means no artificial dyes, preservatives or irritants whatsoever. Instead, Bare Mineral's nourishing blend combines pure bareMinerals, exotic oils, natural waxes and conditioning plant extracts. It is literally like spa treatmet for your lips.
I use Bavarian Creme, but this amazing lipcolor come is 26 sensational shades so it's impossible to not find one you will love.
- Superb color hydration that wears beautifully for hours
- Soft touch case with feminine curves for a comfortable grip
- Monoi D-Tahiti Oil provides up to six hours of moisturization
- Cupuacu Butter promotes smoothness and elasticity
- Barley Lipids improve the overall condition of your lips
- Vitamin E protects and heals your lips from environmental factors
- Echium Oil fights inflammation and reduce wrinkles
- Infused with 100% pure bareMinerals for an extra dose of healthy nutrients
In case you're not already hooked, listen to this! In 2008 Shape magazine named this Lipcolor the winner in the Lip Catergory, Shape of Beauty Awards. Just goes to show that this is not your everyday drugstore Lip sick.