Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What a merry Christmas


What was one of my favorite gifts I recieved this year from Santa? My awesome new Bare Minerals Brush with Greatness kit !! This cute limited-edition chic brush set was perfect!

When I opened up the box, I saw the edgy silver carrying case & unrolled it to find five professional quality brushes with custom handles and plenty of space for your BareMinerals essentials, making it easy to create a flawless look even when I'm on the go. What else could a girl ask for?!


The brush Collection includes:

  • Multi-tasking face brush with a semi-pointed, rounded brush head effortlessly buffs over your complexion for flawless blending of bareMinerals foundation, face and cheek colors


  • Tapered blush brush applies, blends, and contours blush, giving more complete coverage to the cheeks


  • Eye defining brush flawlessly details and blends in the contour crease and effortlessly gives dimension to eyes


  • Soft sweep eye brush applies, blends and contours the eyelid with bareMinerals eye colors with a luxurious, soft sweep for soft, smoky looks or highlights along the brow bone


  • Flat edge liner brush with its fine, blunt edge, works perfectly for long-stroke detail with bareMinerals Liner Shadows




I was so happy with this kit, and I had never tried this before, so I was also really excited that I was able to try this limited-edition prouduct! If YOU would like to try this prouduct click here!

If this prouduct doesn't interest you, you disagree with my opionion of this prouduct or any of the other Bare Minerals prouducts i discuss on my blog, or want to let me know what other awesome Bare Minerals prouducts I should try out, feel free to leave a comment on this post or any of my other posts.

I would love your feedback :)







1 comment:

  1. Simply the best makeup I've ever used. I have various shades of foundations to mix and match, several colors of blush and warmth, mineral veil, eye colors, etc. They last a while, don't get sticky on my face, don't aggravate acne or other facial conditions, and this is the ONLY PRODUCT that covers my flaws naturally! I don't look caked with makeup... I look radiant and my natural attractiveness shines through. Great for aging skin, as well as youthful skin!

    ReplyDelete